Quote Originally Posted by SpyderConvert View Post
I checked through my "sent" emails and found the string of emails from when I ordered the guide the last time. The wife of one of the gentlemen that put the guide together said that her husband had died several years earlier and that since orders had dropped off significantly they would no longer publish the guide. She recommended at that time that she would honor orders through December of 2017. I sent an email yesterday asking if any copies of the guide might still be available either in print or as a downloadable PDF file, but have yet to hear back from her. I'll try again and let you know what I find.
I know that this is a great book if someone is looking for local roads to roam and maybe you can share the info you find with the other riders here. Maybe a club Ride Captain would find the book a good tool. What I'm hoping to start is for SpyderLovers in the PA area like Riders, Clubs or just local businesses are, say doing a all bikers get together for a good cause or just to do it and ride as a group. I hope to meet you and other riders that post here on SL. Last year for example here in Waynesboro, PA we had a Bike Night for all bikers (was the first) lots of bikes downtown was fun. I belong to other groups (CMA & PGR) and enjoy them also. I have two bikes a HD street and now a Spyder RTL. I hope to rest the HD and use just the RT this year. So post your local PA area event / ride.