Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default BajaRon Ball Cap Raffle/Drawing

OK Sports Fans and Fun Time Riders. Here we go!

Doing my best to make a big deal out of nothing at all. I'm hoping you will grace us with your participation in this One Time Event!

The last time I did something like this. The person who said they didn't want to enter because they never win anything and hate the disappointment. WON! And believe me. We don't fix or mess with the results. We just play it straight up! Though I have to admit. I was pretty stoked to inform that winner of his prize. No guarantees, of course. But I'm making it as easy as I can. So, I hope you jump in early.

So, here's the deal. I will be giving away 4 of our New, BajaRon, Genuine Leather Emblem, Youpoong, Snap-Back, Mesh Hats.
    HatsAll.jpg

Rules
    1- To enter the contest, simply respond to this thread.
    2- Your Spyderlovers user name will be put into the hat (literally).
    3- You can post as often as you like. But your name will be entered only once.
    4- The entry period will end on Tuesday, August 29th at 8pm Eastern Time. Any entries submitted after this deadline will not be counted.
    5- We will draw 4 names out of the hat at random on Wednesday the 30th, and post the results here.
    6- I will PM each winner to get shipping information and preferred hat choice.
    7- We will then ship each hat to the 4 winners.
    8- There will be no charge or fee for any of this.

If you have any questions, you can post them here, PM, email, or call.

Let the Games Begin! And thank you, everyone, for your Great Support of Spyderlovers.com and BajaRon Motorcycle Gear!

Ron (bajaron)
    Last edited by BajaRon; 08-24-2023 at 10:18 AM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...