djh3, & anyone/everyone else champing at the bit for immediate replies in these Ads; if you've sent your PM & told the vendor here that you've done so, then it's only polite to wait AT LEAST a few days for a response. This is a Forum, not faceache or other social media where some people live their lives hanging on the instant replies to their latest post!! Not everyone spends every waking hour on this Forum or any other Forum that I know of; unlike some other forms of social media, some Forum members even have lives elsewhere; and MANY members here don't visit the Forum daily because they are out there doing other things; some don't even check in weekly, altho I'd like to think that anyone who'd posted an Ad here would check in & look for PM's/check their Ad at least once a week or so.

Regardless, if you want to buy, you need to give the vendor a chance - they may have other things taking priority right now, but I'm sure that if they truly want to sell, they'll get back to you as soon as they can! In the meantime, it's only polite for you to allow AT LEAST a few days before agitating for a response. All rude or sarcastic posts that clearly haven't given the vendor the courtesy of a reasonable amount of time to reply will be removed & will harm your posting reputation here!