Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

I'm interested in seeing what Can Am comes up with. When Tesla came out people poo pooed them; "not far enough", "not enough stations", "too long to charge", blah, blah, blah. Now everywhere you go there is a Tesla, Toyota, Honda or whatever EV. Their mapping sofware shows you where the chargers are and alerts you when you should charge. EV charging stations are being added all the time. When my barber put in a new shop he chose the new site because it had 4 electric charging stations nearby, maybe 100 feet front his door. Grocery stores, hotels, and restraunts around here are adding them too.

The guy at my my local BMW motorcycle shop has been riding one of those BMW C Evolution electric scooters year round for at least 3 years. 50 mile round trip. He absolutley loves it.

Are they for everyone and every climate? Nope, not now, but with the rate that technology is changing they could be in the next few years.

I'm interested in them and may buy something like a Zero or an electric BMW motorcycle or scooter at some point.
    Last edited by Lee0123; 12-16-2023 at 05:39 PM.
    Lee B
    2022 Can Am RT Limited
    2021 Honda NC750X DCT