Hello Fellow Spyder lovers.

I had a very close call last Sunday with the attached Video you will see that I nearly went over the edge of about 800m drop, what the video does not show is me having the handlebars fully to the right as I was bouncing over the road because of image stabilization.

As you see by the speed, I was travelling around 40KPH about 24 MPH that this should have not happened, but what I found after is dried oil on my left-hand shock absorber, what I believe happened is that I hit bumps in the road as I was turning right to go around the corner causing the Spyder to bounce over the road to the left, giving me a huge scare big enough to have my eye balls bounce off of the helmet visor let alone having to change my diapers and have 1/2 a dozen beers.

What I have also noticed is previously is going around right hand twisties the nanny is starting to kick in where it has never done before, that in itself is a lesson learnt, pay attention your bike is telling you something, I am under the belief it is the left shock failing again you won't see the bike drop to the left as I commit to the corner and yes I do lean forward toward the direction I turn and Push Pull.

Apart from having a bruised Ego everything is ok I also think if it was not for BAJA Rons sway bar it probably would have been worse yes, I know we all have moments whether it be inattention or loss of concentration but read the road and if you bike is trying to tell you something like doing things it has never done before have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtnzyIRoufA