Spyder Garage

Default Will MP4/iPhone music continue automatically after restarting a 2022 F3T?

I have been reading through the archives and am totally confused. I wish to play music from either an mp4 player or an iPhone. I would like to keep either charged through the USB port, switch off when I shut down the bike, and still have the player pick up where it left off after restarting. Can I just leave it all connected and have it work automatically?
    I really liked the USB stick on my 2016.

Thanks in advance. johnv
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-04-2024 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)
    USMC RETIRED

BLUE KNIGHTS NYV

2022 F3T Glacier Blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnv50 View Post
    I have been reading through the archives and am totally confused. I wish to play music from either an mp4 player or an iPhone. I would like to keep either charged through the USB port, switch off when I shut down the bike, and still have the player pick up where it left off after restarting. Can I just leave it all connected and have it work automatically?

Thanks in advance. johnv
    Someone will chime in, but I think you can test it this way - leave the bike OFF and see if it works. If it does, then it's connected to an ALWAYS hot line. Good luck ... Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-04-2024 at 12:11 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnv50 View Post

Thanks in advance. johnv
    I have a 16 RTL. When I plug my iPhone into the USB in the trunk, it keeps phone charged. It shows the iPad on the screen & picks back up after stops. I can change songs with the bike controls.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-04-2024 at 12:13 PM.
    2016 RT Limited Orbital Blue. Ultimate seat
    Bajaron swaybar,PV3 with BLR custom Tune
    Farrod front car tires p165/65/15
    Led headlights and fog lights
    Showchrome windshield.
    Two Brothers Muffler and cat delete pipe.

Spyder Garage

I have an F3T that does not have a trunk. Can I use the USB in the glovebox ??
    USMC RETIRED

BLUE KNIGHTS NYV

2022 F3T Glacier Blue