Spyder Garage

Default Modified Can AM Spyder For Sale - for Enabled Wheelchair Rider

I am letting go of my 2013 Can AM RS-S SE5. I’ve been its only owner and was purchased in 2016 with 0 miles on it. It currently has 5,270 miles and I will be having an oil change done and inspection done in June. We have all the service records, and all have been done at HK Hooksett NH. We are located in Epping, NH.

IMG_4618.jpg IMG_8662.jpg IMG_8662.jpg

I’d rather see it go to someone looking for a modified Spyder than trade it in and have them pull off all the upgrades.

It currently has an ISCI Handbrake (installed, bled, and inspected yearly by HK Hooksett), ST Handlebars (installed by Dealer HK Hooksett) it has Driver Web-Boards, a Manual Rigid Wheelchair Mount, BajaRon Sway Bar, Triple Play Brake Light Kit, BRP Increased Air Flow panels, Givi Bags with LED Lights plus inner soft carry luggage for them, it has a short smoke windshield and a clear touring windshield, it will come with a brand new stock seat, Lamonster Phone Mount, and a Two Brothers exhaust. It also will come with a full outdoor cover.

Asking $9,500.00

Honestly just want to find it a home with someone who needs it. I know outfitting a bike for someone with a disability is really expensive. So maybe someone looking to ride would want to save some time and purchase something well done and well maintained.

If interested let me know and I’ll post more photos.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-07-2024 at 09:08 PM.
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Givi Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

I am letting go of my 2013 Can AM RS-S SE5. I’ve been its only owner and was purchased in 2016 with 0 miles on it. It currently has 5,270 miles and I will be having an oil change done and inspection done in June. We have all the service records, and all have been done at HK Hooksett NH. We are located in Epping, NH. Click image for larger version.

I’d rather see it go to someone looking for a modified Spyder than trade it in and have them pull off all the upgrades.

It currently has an ISCI Handbrake (installed, bled, and inspected yearly by HK Hooksett), ST Handlebars (installed by Dealer HK Hooksett) it has Driver Web-Boards, a Manual Rigid Wheelchair Mount, BajaRon Sway Bar, Triple Play Brake Light Kit, BRP Increased Air Flow panels, Givi Bags with LED Lights plus inner soft carry luggage for them, it has a short smoke windshield and a clear touring windshield, it will come with a brand new stock seat, Lamonster Phone Mount, and a Two Brothers exhaust. It also will come with a full outdoor cover.

Asking $9,500.00

Honestly just want to find it a home with someone who needs it. I know outfitting a bike for someone with a disability is really expensive. So maybe someone looking to ride would want to save some time and purchase something well done and well maintained.

If interested let me know and I’ll post more photos.

IMG_8664.jpg IMG_8664.jpg IMG_4618.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-07-2024 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Removed Post title after merge - they mess with Searching! ;-)
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Givi Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

That's awesome. Good luck.
    '20 RT Chalk Metallic

Spyder Garage

Nice looking ride, good luck with the sale. Out of curiosity, is the rigid wc mount clamped/secured to the camber tube of the TiLite? I'm trying to talk a couple of my clients, that are former motorcycle riders into considering a modified Spyder.
    Thanks,
    Ken

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KAMJAM View Post
    Nice looking ride, good luck with the sale. Out of curiosity, is the rigid wc mount clamped/secured to the camber tube of the TiLite? I'm trying to talk a couple of my clients, that are former motorcycle riders into considering a modified Spyder.
    Thanks,
    Ken
    Yes, the rack holds the bike on using the camber tube and footrest. It has worked out wonderfully.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:41 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRuckus View Post
    That's awesome. Good luck.
    Thank you. I’d really like for someone who needs some of the modifications to get it. The handbrake, raised ST Handlebars, web-boards, wheelchair rack, etc... The wheelchair rack easily removes so it can go to someone just needing the handbrake too.
    I will miss it so much. Been a hard decision.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2024 at 06:42 PM.

Spyder Garage

Bike has also been listed on eBay with option to use escrow.com to protect buyer for out of state purchases. Price on eBay reflect ($500.00) in sellers fees for eBay and escrow.com

Lots more photos. Also have video of bike if interested

https://www.ebay.com/itm/33539957364...mis&media=COPY
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-18-2024 at 10:52 PM.