Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default I am in for Spyder show

Quote Originally Posted by wyobrit View Post
    I Thought I would try to get the Wyoming section going, I have a Phantom black SM5 which I purchased about a month ago and so far have 2500 miles with no issues. Dealer I have used has been Mavericks in Cheyenne who have been awesome to deal with. I have a car/bike talk radio show every Sturday morning and would love to get a few Spyder owners on either at the station or over the phone and do a Spyder show sometime. Any one interested? Let me know.
    Hi,
    I am new to this forum. I live in Laramie and own a 2017 Spyder RT limited. I am looking for a dealer in Cheyenne. Please let me know if you can introduce someone in Mavericks.
    Appreciate it. Hope to meet with you sometime soon/during next riding season.
    Best
    BriteSpydie

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Little checking

There are a small amount of members here that are listed in Wyoming...18 but there are non-members there as well and many tiime you can find out at dealers. Also check the upper left of the home page for groups and clubs...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

"Mavericks" in Cheyenne became "High Country Motorsports" several years ago and just recently changed to "High Country Harley-Davidson" when they stopped carrying Can-Am back in August or so.

For the time being, they will service Spyders and other Can-Am products as they still have some Can-Am certified guys on staff in the service department, but they can no longer do warranty work. Warranty work (or so I've been told and haven't yet confirmed) can be done close to Cheyenne in Laramie or NoCo. They can still order parts as well.

I'm concerned that since they no longer carry Can-Am, they won't keep up the training and certifications for their current staff and there will no longer be a place to have work done in Cheyenne...

Quote Originally Posted by BriteSpydie View Post
    Hi,
    I am new to this forum. I live in Laramie and own a 2017 Spyder RT limited. I am looking for a dealer in Cheyenne. Please let me know if you can introduce someone in Mavericks.
    Appreciate it. Hope to meet with you sometime soon/during next riding season.
    Best
    BriteSpydie

Spyder Garage

Default Wyoming Spyder Ryder

hey! I live in Douglas Wyoming about 130 miles up the hill on HWY 25! glad to help out.
    jeff
    2016 F3 Limited , Crimson RED

Spyder Garage

kind of a hop but I use to go to High Country for service. ever since the quit Can Am I go to Cellies Cycles in Scott bluff Nebraska. A platinum dealer , traded my 2010 Rt for a F3 Limited. great service department and sales. Wayne in Service really takes care of the Can Am folks. the family has owned and ran this same dealership for 50 Years. 606 Beltline Hwy East 308.635.0622 treat you just like family!
    jeff
    2016 F3 Limited , Crimson RED