Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Wink I'm Baaaaaaaack! *evil grin*

After a long hiatus, I have returned. Lots has happened, some good, some scary ...buuuuuuut.....I have joined the ranks FINALLY!!!

"Sometimes through the winds of change, we find our true direction"

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Spyder Garage

Thanks Roger! Hope to get back into posting more.

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default HEY GIRL

Welcome Back , been missing You... Mike..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I have joined the ranks FINALLY!!!
    C'mon... 'fess up! What're you riding now???
    We all knew that you'd miss us!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Well...I pulled the pin on a 2012 red RS-S. Should hopefully have it by Wednesday next week; still waiting on the windshield. Saw it yesterday in the shop. Funny looking thing without the nose cowl on it. Owner of the dealership has been fantastic and is going to be bringing his green RS-S when he delivers mine and wants to go for a rip with me. What's so cool is that red changes colors. In the sun it is the same color as my El Camino, and in the shadows it's like a dark orange. With the decals...mmm-mmm-mmm!! SEXY!! yeah I missed you guys...I'll be posting more hopefully. Things have been crazy insane with me. Still trying to get over a lightning strike so my health has been all over the place.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

A WHAT??? You mean like ??
    Oh... on the RSS-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

OUCH Now you need to get a set of Wolf Paw GloRyders. Red of course.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Great call for the first farkle!

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Welcome home! It's good to have you back.

Spyder Garage

Feels good to be back. Yeah, that incident is something I hope to never have to go thru again. I was in the bush doing fire work for forestry like I do every summer. I knew there was a storm coming in because when I was at one of the remote lakes I saw the sky getting real dark. Been in lots of t-storms before while working, so it was no biggie. All I remember was coming down off the power line road to the main logging road, all the hair on my body stood on end, and I could smell and taste metal. Turned to look and it hit. Don't remember much after that, just that it killed my truck and I had no idea where I was. When I did finally get home, I felt really weird. Couldn't hear anything out of my right ear, it felt like there was water running out of it but nothing was there; my right eye also wasn't focusing right. An hour later I was in an ambulance because my heart was skipping all over the place. Don't remember the trip in, only the part where I opened up my eyes and saw the roof lights inside the ambulance. And my feet hurt. Paramedic was shaking me and yelling at me and I remember asking why my feet hurt. He said they had lost me 3 times on the way in and he was just about to bang me with the paddles. My feet hurt because that's where the defib box was sitting. I guess I went out again when I was waiting for a bed in emerg cause I remember laying on the gurney in the hallway and the next thing I was in a bed hooked up to a crapload of wires. Short term memory is slowly coming back, but I noticed that my sense of smell and taste got boosted big time. Kinda creepy.
    Last edited by SheWolf; 10-06-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Spyder Garage

Wow! That's too exciting an experience to go through.

Welcome back to the site and congratulations on your spyder purchase.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Omg this wait is gonna kill me.... Dagnabbit Mike why'd you have to live so far away???

Spyder Garage

Default OMG

Omg this wait is gonna kill me.... Dagnabbit Mike why'd you have to live so far away???
    Dagnabbit my Patooootie, I don't live far away YOU do ....maybe we could meet half-way and " Mate " our RSS's. No excuse not to do Spyderfest now girl Mike

Spyder Garage

Well...you got me there. Guess there's no excuse....unless Lamont kicks me into the dog house for being bad.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

welcome back into the ranks.

now shut up and ryde ~

Spyder Garage

*wails piteously* I CAN'T!!! It's still being built... won't have it till Wednesday!

Spyder Garage

Default good to have you back

also glad that you lived to tell the story. that was wild. you were VERY good at getting a few individuals very '' worked '' up, as i recall
    it was fun while it lasted.

Spyder Garage

Default WORKED " UP "

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    also glad that you lived to tell the story. that was wild. you were VERY good at getting a few individuals very '' worked '' up, as i recall
    Coz, Coz, Coz in the words of the "Beatles".........Let it Be, Let it Be...........Do not get Her started DAY ONE O.K...........

Spyder Garage

No no no...after that vid of your ride Mike...LET IT BE now became....

When I drink myself a 6-pack,
    I become drunk and disorderly,
    Got a 10-inch friend here,
    Let It Pee

I go out on the rooftop,
    And unzip it irreverently,
    Bunch of nuns below me,
    Let it Pee

Let It Pee! Let It Pee! Let it Peeee, Let It Pee,
    Nuns get golden showers, Let It Pee

I'm working all day non-stop,
    In a rat infested factory,
    My Johnson needs to let loose,
    Let It Pee!
    I make it to the subway,
    Take my member out for all to see,
    Ain't no bathrooms down here,
    Let It Pee.
    Let It Pee! Let It Pee! Let it peee, Let It Pee,
    Stairwell now smells of urine, Let It Pee!

Stairwell now smells of urine, Let It Pee!

And when I'm in an airplane,
    On a 5-hour trip across country,
    Restroom line is too long,
    Let It Pee
    Flight attendant looks shocked
    In the galley myself I relieve,
    On passengers' dinners,
    Let It Pee!

Their dinners now taste funny, Let It Pee!

My Johnson needs its freedom, Let It Pee-EEEE!
    When you read this parody, you'll start laughing hysterically,
    Though your pants may get wet, LET IT PEEEEE!

Oh...Mike...nice spooge bottle under your seat. Having Teddy up there in his war painted fur was pretty slick too. LMAO I am still laughing.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Uh oh.

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Teddy & I would like to say Congrats on be'n Alive & the New Ryde & Welcome Back

Spyder Garage

What....? I'm innocent... *coughs*

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Welcome back, glad to hear you made it through ok. on the new spyder. Dale

Spyder Garage

Default NEW VERSION OF OLD SONG

What....? I'm innocent... *coughs*
    OMG GIRL You are for sure Back......Mike....

Spyder Garage

I am I am!! Haha...so much fun to get involved in. Might have to lock Lamont in the closet for a bit with a good set of headphones and music first.