Thread: Only Five ?

Spyder Garage

Default Only Five ?

From right to left, Lamont (Lamonster), Joy (Yazz), Dan (Firefly) Seth (SethO) and I, Larry (Big Arm)

Sorry for just getting around to posting this, but as many of you know, this was the biggest Spyderfest so far, and each year it just gets bigger and better. Len asked all the first time attendees to a Spyderfest to please stand. I was real happy to see so many new faces in the crowd. Then how many for two yrs, three yrs, etc.
    Then, he asked, how many had attended each of the Spyderfest for the last seven years. I was very surprised to see only five of us had done so. I would have thought, there would have been many more, so I thought I would post a picture of the five of us, that met seven years ago in a little town called Cuba, MO, and just had a great time hanging out, having fun, eating some great BBQ, and went on some great rides through the country side. This has really grown to be the best Spyder gathering in the world, bar none !
    For all those that couldn't attend this yr., I hope you will try to make next year's event. You won't be disappointed. Thanks to all of the MO Gang for another great event. And thanks to all of the original members of the MO Gang for getting this started
    Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

To all of you!
    Now; you've got to keep the streak alive!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

See you next year.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Can't believe I missed seeing Yazz. But then I missed seeing a lot of folks. After all, there were so many...

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

I was surprised how many new people came this year! PitBull and the MOgang take it in stride and SpyderFest keeps getting better every year.

It's sad that the original group is getting smaller. Some moved away, some moved on, some passed on, and some just couldn't make it this year. As for the last two types of people, in my heart, y'all were with us.

To me, SpyderFest is about the people. Meeting up with old friends and making new ones. It's getting bigger now, and like Bruiser said, it's hard to meet up with all the people you want to. As long as everybody has a good time, that's what counts.
    To future SpyderFests!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks....

Great picture, you will have to form a club for the year by year attendees....you are the top Five way to go....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am proud to call all of the original attendees my friends and I always look forward to seeing you all there.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The original SpyderFest 5! Or six, counting Len!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)