Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default F3T vs F3s/F3 full review

Hi guys, once again I have prepared a video for you where I did put a closer look on F3T and major diferrences.
    video you can find here
    https://youtu.be/3Xsr8vnt26A
    It took me little bit longer to put it all togeother coz I am telling also a story about Romania and trip to Dracula mountains with my F3
    you can find it here

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Slovakia View Post
    Hi guys, once again I have prepared a video for you where I did put a closer look on F3T and major diferrences.
    video you can find here
    https://youtu.be/3Xsr8vnt26A
    It took me little bit longer to put it all togeother coz I am telling also a story about Romania and trip to Dracula mountains with my F3
    you can find it here
    Martin, Thank you very much for sharing stills and video of the Transfagarasan highway. It is indeed beautiful and so isolated. It would be a lot of fun to take my new-to-me 2015 F3-S and run that road. It reminds those of us who live in more populated areas that there are still beautiful lightly touched parts of the world that still exist. I am fortunate to have hundreds of kilometers of lightly travelled roads just outside my door that are in North Florida/South Georgia, USA. Bob, Tallahassee, Florida

Spyder Garage

great job, thank you very much for the time and effort you put into making this video for all of us.

Spyder Garage

Martin the shocks on the Limited are made by "Sach". Not "Fox". Thanks for the video. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Default really

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Martin the shocks on the Limited are made by "Sach". Not "Fox". Thanks for the video. Tom
    really the front shox are not done by fox? i was 100% sure.. damm.. mi mistake!!!! thanx for update!

Spyder Garage

Default hmm not sure about the front shocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    I was reading few articles, and it seems several people wrote the same thing. Front shocks are made by Fox and rear is made by Sachs
    like it is here. what you think?
    Martin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Slovakia View Post
    I was reading few articles, and it seems several people wrote the same thing. Front shocks are made by Fox and rear is made by Sachs
    like it is here. what you think?
    Martin
    From BRP specs for F3-Ltd

Front Shocks Type / Travel SACHS† Big-Bore shock absorbers / 5.1in. (129 mm)

Rear Shock Type / Travel SACHS† shock absorber / 5.2 in. (132 mm)