My wife and I are not frequent travelers. She went to visit her family recently. She booked a flight from point A to B and return to point A 4 weeks later. There was a death in the family so she had to change the date from A to B. The booking airline could not accommodate the dates needed so she canceled A to B and paid another airline for a flight from A to B. She was told and accepted that the cost of the original flight from A to B was nonrefundable. Now, come time to fly back from B back to A. The original airline would not honor her ticket. They said since she canceled the first leg of her flight a month previously that they will not honor her ticket from B back to A. And to make matters worse, they will not credit her with the amount paid. She wound up buying another ticket to get home. So, bottom line is, she bought two tickets to get to point B and two tickets to get back to point A. Does this sound like good business to you.....? What is going on with this airline system.....? I was in the banking business and If I ran the bank this way I would have been out of business in 15 minutes (or less)