Wife and I took a week off work and went to Harper college’s 3 wheel class last weekend. We braved the snow they had the night before class driving up from Belleville to Antioch Ill, and they were able to get us all in 1 day of classroom and two days of riding. Passed the riding and written test and will be getting our Illinois J11 endorsement once we get the certificate in the mail.

It was the last class of the year, temps in the 30s in the mornings and they only had a port a potty as a bathroom. We hung in there and completed the course. Not too bad for two mid 50 old folks who outscored the young guns riding in our class..lol

We will be checking out the 2020 Spyders in the spring, unless we get word of major changes for 2021.
We kind of like the Honda Goldwing reverse trikes, but I like having the dealer who does the work be local, and there isn’t an endeavor or other shop near southern Illinois. There is a spyder dealer about 30 minutes away in Nashville Illinois we will check out again, been there once

I rode the spyder most the class, tested the rally as well, but those are a bit to small for two up riding. Nobody wanted the spyder or F3 in the class, most wanted the fully automatic bikes, but I loved the spyder. It looked large compared to the other bikes, but handled great and better power.

Judging from the cost of a reverse trike goldwing, I think I could get two Spyders. Anybody else consider that Goldwing reverse trike as an option before going spyder?