On vacation in southern GA, needed an oil change so went to Bargeron in Jesup. The tech team here really demonstrated technical proficiency, product knowledge, and the willingness to go a couple steps beyond to insure the near and long term reliability of my 2013 STS SE5.

The experience started as an oil change, but along the way, the techs at Bargeron discovered several unusual conditions involved with sealing the transmission oil filter cover and things went sideways for awhile. The historical events that produced these conditions are unclear, but there have been a few parties involved in previous oil changes, including myself. In addition it appears that a bolt physically in close proximity just loosened and fell out, exacerbating the sealing issue.

At one point in the process, I believe most dealers would have run the other way and sent me on my own to deal with the anomalies that were uncovered. Instead of running away, the team at Bargeron ran toward the issues and corrected the situation with a permanent fix to the transmission oil filter issue.

Most impressed, recommending their service team as AAA+.