I ordered a new rt limited from Imotorsports and when I purchased I asked about swapping my factory hitch off of my 2014 to the 2022. Imotorsports service manager said the hitch was the same and would work, I would just need to purchase a module and wiring harness. I bought it from them as part of the original purchase and asked that it be installed by them before shipping. During the delay in new machine deliveries, I started hearing about the axle shaft and axle bolt issues that people were talking about so asked Imotorsports to make sure that the new machine had the correct axle that would accept the axle bolt for the hitch install. Fast forward the machine was delivered and the axle bolt I had did not fit, so Imotorsports sent me the correct one, which was the same as what I had, and also did not fit. At this point, Imotorsports asked me if I could take to a local dealer and see if they could look at it and get a case opened with Brp, which I was not happy about. So, I did that and the local dealer contacted Brp and was told that Brp hasn’t come put with the appropriate axle yet that will accept the axle shaft bolt. I also had to pay the local dealer $50 for their shop time on the non warranty issue.
So, my question is has anyone installed a Brp hitch on a 2022 rt using all factory Brp parts? Specifically the axle bolt that slide into the bored put shaft bolt. If so, does anyone have a part number for the bolt?