I would like to pose the suggestion that a message on how to contact BRP Care for problems with dealers and or repairs be made.

This is the Email address: brp.care@brp.com

this is the problem that I recently sent them:

Sir or madame,
I have recently experienced problems with my F3-T refusing to shift out of reverse and upshift in forward gears. This has necessitated having it flatbedded to the dealer twice in the last 30 days. There is an expired TSB Roadster 2018-5 that outlines this problem and the fix, which is the dealer is to submit a warranty claim and replace the defective part. This TSB expired 07/31/2021. My question is should this not be repaired via warranty when this problem arises because of a product defect irregardless of mileage and within reasonable time of occurrence. This is a known problem with the paddle shifter. Just because I was lucky enough to get greater than 40,000 miles and be within five years of production when this known problem presented itself, should this not be replaced under good faith by BRP the manufacturer? I feel that I should not have to bear the cost of this expensive parts replacement when it has a failure of function that was known prior to its failure. I will await your decision on this matter.

I also provided them with zip code, phone # and Name of local Dealer and contact person at the dealerships service department.

This was a $1035.00 repair that the dealer claims that they don't have to do under warrenty because the TSB has expired. Just dont seem right

Al in Kazoo