Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default *New for 2023* - Post up any Reputable Can-Am Dealers!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the Forum. I just completed the MSF 3-wheel training course and am anxious to buy a Spyder.

One thing I've learned as I've perused these forums is that a good dealer is hard to find, at least in terms of one that knows what they're doing with Spyders from both a sales *and* a service standpoint. I read stories of new units put together incorrectly, front tires misaligned at delivery, etc. And I've seen other stories where dealers charge a reasonable rate for maintenance (if you don't want to or can't do those kinds of things yourself), while others charge twice as much and aren't particularly interested in being quick about returning your Spyder to you.

The way I see it, if I'm going to spend $20K+ on a Spyder, I don't think it's too much to ask to work with a dealer that knows their stuff.

I live in a western suburb of Milwaukee. Are there any recent recommendations for Can-Am dealers in my area? I am primarily looking for a competent and trustworthy service center, and am willing to drive 50 miles away or more if I have to. I just want to someone who knows what they're doing from sales through service.

So this isn't just about Milwaukee, I thought maybe others can add their own locations and get pointers on reputable dealers.

Thanks in advance!

(Note; I'd originally posted in a previous version of this thread:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...89#post1688889

But it's *old*, like 2011 old. So, I thought maybe a new/refreshed version of this topic might be good.)
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-16-2023 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Link