Hey all, new to the forum and was getting ready to pull the trigger on a 2023 F3T but have questions about weight limits. Been reading about aftermarket suspensions like Elka rear shocks and wondered if something like this will increase the weight limit any? I'm pushing 400lbs, yes, I know!! Anyway I won't be riding 2 up as my wife said she would never get on one but also want to make sure myself and anything I may carry will be ok.

I found a pretty good deal on a F3T but am still going to test a RT this weekend as well. Unfortunately they don't have a base RT just a couple RT limited as I think I read the weight limit on those is like 490lbs where the F3 is like 430lbd, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, my thinking was after market rear shock minimum or even replacing all 3 would be a lot cheaper then the price difference, not to mention would probably improve the ride as well.
So, will after market shocks increase the weight limit any? If so, is there a particular brand or setup to achieve my goal? Thanks in advance, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike