Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WRCLVR View Post
    Another update..this re the short reach handlebars for the 2024 RT Sea to Sky. BRP has the short reach position A # 219400909 as fitting the 2024 S2S. My dealer confirmed that today and let me know they do have one in stock. I told them to put it on the bike tomorrow as it is in the final stages of checking out for the screen issue......

Per BRP website those 219400909 are for people 5' tall and short arms. It ALSO says they are part of the UFIT system...Link: https://can-am-shop.brp.com/on-road/...andlebars.html

Update on my 2023 Sea to Sky with the 6 month old Haijliu battery...I replaced it with : 12V 21AH 350CCA AGM 12/0 CYLA24HLBSXTA from Batteries Plus. 13.1
    Despite being on the maintainer the old battery was not cranking the bike over very fast. The new battery read 13.1 volts after BP added the acid and charged it overnight and again 13.1 volts just before I installed it. The 6 month old Haijliu battery read 12.4. The new battery turns the bike over much faster.

As far as I am concerned (AFAIAC) that battery or a Yuasa is the ticket. Dont accept the Haijlui on your new powersports machine.....
    Thank you for your post, lots of good information here.

I have a 2024 spyder RT too, as for my battery, I still have the Haijli battery, and so far its starting the spyder, but thinking of replacing it if problems come up. I had to replace my 2018 RT battery when it just died unexpectedly on a ride.

AS for the reverse problem, I had the same thing on my 2018 RT, sometimes would not go into reverse, it turned out to be in the reverse control button on the handle bar, I fixed it before taking it to the dealer, I have read on the forum where other people had the same problem and waited days to months for the dealer to replace the switch.
    But that's not the problem you have, but close.

As for the low reach handle bar, I noticed I had to reach further on my 2024 compared to my 2018, and both have a back rest.
    I added 1.5" to the 2024 back rest to bring it up a little higher, so it's pressing higher on my back.

I also added 1" long round blocks under the handle bar holder to raise it up and back, its better, and the extra benefit is I can see what's behind me in my mirrors instead of seeing my hands. I see this is a option from the third party resellers, and may try 2" risers to see if that helps, I know it will help to see what's behind me.
    Last edited by Johndeeredoo; 03-29-2024 at 07:33 AM.