Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Ridenow Powersports Jacksonville will not service - any bike shops that will?

I was having a bad gas smell on my 2014 ST-S so I thought I would take it back to where I had had service done. Ridenow Powersports informed me that they did not work on bikes 10 years or older as they couldn't get parts. I just needed it checked to see if I have a fuel hose loose and leaking or if the purge valve is bad. I had the 2014 system updated a few years ago to the 2015 system. Now I'm told they will not work on the bike. To me, this is a bad dealer when they will not service what they sell. Service writer told me you can trade it in. But who wants another bill to pay when the bike you have just needs a few tweaks. I would encourage everyone that rides to avoid Ridenow motorsports dealers. Now that I've vented what I have on my mind about this dealer, does anyone know of bike shops in the Jacksonville Fl. area that will work on an older Spyder or how to remove the body panels? They show RT's on youtube, but nothing about how to work on the ST.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-24-2024 at 07:46 AM.