Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

A little cool in the morning but we got out today. Val and I had to buddy up today as her ST started up with the check engine light on and the SE clutch rumbling. The engine timing was off as well. Rebooted it a few times but ng.

When we got back home her ST started up fine and ran like a charm, kinda strange !

Anway Ed and Kathy joined us and we rode down to PA to the Lake Como area and found this restored 1866 church up on a hill there.
    We would have liked to take a look inside but no one was around then so we went over to Callicoon for a late lunch.

We thinking about riding to the Middletown, NY area for next Sat/Sun to meet up as a 1/2 point if we get the weather.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
    I've been puttering around a bit locally. Kathy had a busy weekend, so I had a couple of hours to kill...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
    I've been puttering around a bit locally. Kathy had a busy weekend, so I had a couple of hours to kill...
    Yea Bob, its good to get outside and away from the screen whenever possible, too many of us on edge lately !

I figured we make it easier next weekend for those in NJ or LI to hook up with us for a end of season lunch at Red Lobster in Middletown.

Hope you can get away to join in with us.

Spyder Garage

I couldn't go out an play this weekend. Too many chores to take care.

Hopefully next weekend I can go.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited