Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
First, let me say, I agree with everything you say. That is why I'm specifically asking you. My perception is that there are many members with hip/knee replacements that seem to use that as a reason for not being able to perform as they once did. To me that's not the reason why their performance is off; that's just more of an excuse for not doing some form of exercise, the result muscle atrophy and decreased ROM. That's my perception. What might your input be? You can P.M., if you choose to answer. Of course, my perception may be slanted because I work in physical therapy.

I know there are a few that will hit on the word performance, and automatically comment on the bedroom, which is not what I'm talking about.
I spent 4 days last week end with my left leg,(ankle to groin wrapped. will spend 3 days next week end with my left leg completely wrapped again. So I can compete my dog. My leg is not why I ride a Spyder. I just plain like ryding it, although Nan is part of the reason, as she won't get on a 2 wheeler with me. Smart women!!