Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbrucie View Post
    I don’t know, but I’m thinking that you would get much the same response if you were to call the GM or FORD plants and ask the same question about your specifically ordered truck.
    GM provides an order tracking number so that dealers and their customers can track the build process and delivery.

https://gmauthority.com/blog/gm-orde...d-definitions/
    Last edited by GFrog; 02-27-2022 at 09:54 AM. Reason: added link.
    2022 Spyder Sea to Sky Mystery Blue
    2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50 SE

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GFrog View Post
    GM provides an order tracking number so that dealers and their customers can track the build process and delivery.

https://gmauthority.com/blog/gm-orde...d-definitions/
    The GM chat is full of wrong info. GM has stopped giving out status codes to customers because it "was too confusing". My new ride was suppose to be built 2/7 week. On 2/17 I was told it was still suppose to be built on 2/7 but it does not show built yet. For the record it was built on 2/16. Confusing because it is wrong more times than not. Can Am will probably suffer the same logistical nightmare.
    2020 RTL Chrome Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GFrog View Post
    I wrote to BRP a couple of weeks ago asking if they had an idea as to when 2022 models deliveries would begin and when I should expect mine which was ordered in December. This was their response:

Hello Alain,

Thank you for taking the time to contact BRP with your inquiry regarding your new 2022 Spyder RT Limited.

Please be assured that BRP/Can-Am is working very hard to ensure that all machines/parts are delivered as soon as possible. We realize that delivery times are not ideal and cause frustration, and we are truly sorry for the situation. Like many other companies, we are experiencing supply delays and transportation difficulties, resulting in delays in the delivery of your 2022 Spyder RT Limited.

Since updates on vehicle/parts deliveries are only communicated directly with your dealer, we recommend that you keep in touch with them, and they will get back to you as soon as possible once they have a specific date to communicate to you.

I regret to say that we cannot give out any more information than that here in the customer service department.

Looking forward to help out, let me know if you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to contact us by replying to this email, or you can call us at 1.888.272.9222

Thank you for contacting BRP, Alain, have a nice day,

Churchill A.
    Customer Service Representative

Also seems like they don't like customers contacting them directly regarding any type of order status.
    BRP has had that kind of attitude for many years. they simply flunked CUSTOMER SERVICE 101 in school if they even went to school?
    BIG F