Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    I ordered first of March a blemished one that was on their site. Accepted PayPal and payment. 14 days later I get email it’s not available. It was still listed on his site as available till June. Ordered new one march 14th and received it late June. Probably called 10 times and no one answered. Finally got a hold of Mark first week of June. Said he just got them in and will send right out. 2 weeks later called again and he finally got it sent out. Call between 10:30 -11:30 am. That’s when I got him. All other times went to voicemail. Didn’t offer any apology and I asked if possible discount for the long wait that said in stock and he said only vets can get a discount.

As a side note, I have never had anything accept the BRP shield for RT, But they discontinued it and mine was scratched from hitting deer. The F4 shield is very nice quality. Just like said above, very poor service in between. A simple it’s backordered email or answering phone could have been improved upon.
    The new ownership has been riding on the great reputation built by the founder / previous owner as far as customer service, for sure. God knows if the quality of the product has been affected too. Apparently, they don't do their own fabrication any more.
    Last edited by UtahPete; 08-06-2022 at 03:34 PM.
    2014 RTL Platinum