Spyder Garage

Default 2022 and Later Ryker Rally Shocks

So...I am picking up a NOS 2022 Rally tomorrow. I have been looking at all of my options for aftermarket parts. I was surprised to see a complete lack of suspension options for the 2022+ Rally models. Elka shows nothing on their site. I would assume that if they were going to make shocks for the newer Rallys, they would have by now. I have heard that the stock KYB shocks are a great improvement from the old suspension, but I still find it strange that no one (that I can find anyway) makes an aftermarket option for upgraded shocks. Martin the Vlogger sells springs on his site, but it looks like they are for the fronts only. I bought the original Rally in 2019. The rear suspension was the reason I sold the bike. While riding 2-up, It would bottom out on big dips in the road. We tried adjusting the rear shock but nothing helped, so I just gave up and sold the bike. I now own an Spyder RT as well, so I will not have to ride 2-up on the new Ryker all the time, but I would like it to be an option. Does anyone know if there are any options for upgraded shocks, replacement springs, ect? Is the new suspension so good that the aftermarket has given up, or do you think there is just no demand?
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob
    2004 Harley Davidson V-Rod

Spyder Garage

I have these shocks, looks like they might have them.

Marcus was great to work with, love mine they made a huge difference.

https://www.m2shocks.com/canam-spyder-products
    2013 Spyder ST-SE5
    US Army 1971-1973
    Army Guard 1990
    Air Guard 1991-2010