Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome On3Colorado to SL

Welcome On3Colorado, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community On3Colorado, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Greetings!

I first became aware of the Can Ams back in in 2020 and I didn’t think much of them until I had some videos pop up YouTube. After watching two of them, it piqued my interest. I then took a three-wheel course and got the license add-on. I have a lot of ATV experience in my younger days and the Ryker felt like an ATV on the street. Shortly after getting done with the two-day course, I found out a friend had a 2019 Rally in her garage, so she let me borrow it for a day and that sealed it for me. After about two years of lurking here I’ve decided to pull the trigger on a new 22 Rally next week.

I learned a lot from lurking already but felt it was time to help in whatever way I could down the road, like you guys have helped me without knowing it over the last couple of years.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-12-2024 at 06:04 AM.

Spyder Garage

Well, as an update, I rode home a new 2023 Rally instead from Fremont Motorsports. A little over a hundred miles back home and I was smiling all the way home. Added the Slingmods larger brake pedal, the stick on mirrors, the 16” show chrome light tint windshield and the immortal white panels before leaving the dealer and then put on the passenger comfort seat and pegs at home.