Spyder Garage

Default 2022 F3 S Special Series - Black - only 900 miles!

Hard to find F3 S Special Series naked muscle bike with only 900 miles! In exceptional condition, spotless. I have the snap-on rear passenger seat. Title in hand. Very quick bike!

I have installed an RLS mid pipe with high flow baffle, really improves torque thru the entire rev range, sounds great as well, and I have the new factory mid pipe CAT in the box. I also installed a Pedal Commander to improve the throttle response.

4 months of factory bumper to bumper warranty remaining thru late Aug '24 - ride all summer under full warranty.

Why pay dealer reconditioning and doc fees on a used Spyder, and with a private sale AZ residents pay no sales tax.

I'm asking $16,500. Reasonable offers considered.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 05-18-2024 at 09:53 AM.

Spyder Garage

Hey all, my Ad is coming up on one week with no activity. The same goes for the Ads in Cycle Trader and Marketplace. My research shows my pricing to be pretty much in line. Any thoughts, feedback, would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-18-2024 at 07:22 AM.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleyman View Post
    Hey all, my Ad is coming up on one week with no activity. The same goes for the Ads in Cycle Trader and Marketplace. My research shows my pricing to be pretty much in line. Any thoughts, feedback, would be appreciated.
    I am thinking that your bike is priced about right with what I am seeing in this area. The issue might be the market in your location. The other thing might be that some dealerships are doing some great deals with leftover 2023 bikes. The prices for some of those are approx. within $2,000 of your price. Even though they would still have to deal with taxes and fees, the thought of having a new bike with a full warranty is tempting to sum. I think yours is a good deal, but just not a great deal. It should sell if you are patient. BTW, my riding buddy's wife has the exact same bike
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleyman View Post
    It's just time to be patient now. Last time I did the stats here, on average, Spyders advertised here are taking 3+ months to sell, more if the seller is new & not actively posting elsewhere on the Forum so that readers/members can get to know them. But it is still important to post in your ad once or twice a month to keep it in the 'New Posts' & Today's Posts' search results and up on the front page of the sub-forum index, so that everyone can see it & be reminded that it's still around! And it helps a LOT if you try to tell readers/potential buyers something about the Spyder/whatever you're selling in those posts too, rather than just posting something like 'bump' or 'still for sale'; or even worse, telling them off (no matter how mildly!) for not buying it yet!

Check the Ad itself for replies; and open your Inbox to look for PM's regularly too, just to make sure someone hasn't slipped something in there that you haven't noticed &/or responded to yet.... and hang in there - it probably won't happen overnight, but it WILL happen!

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-18-2024 at 08:46 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

My F3S was priced quite aggressively here in WI. It did take two weeks to sell. 70 looks but zero inquiries on Cycle Trader. Sold thru market Place. As stated, it's all about location, location, location. One interested buyer was going to drive 600 miles if my sale fell through.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone for the helpful feedback and suggestions!