Just thought I would share for anyone struggling like I was yesterday...

I picked up the Cat Delete Pipe for my 2019 F3L and was able to manage getting the springs off, but as anyone who has done this before knows, getting them back on is a bugger. I did have the "puller" tool that came with the pipe but it still was not easy.

In the end, I used a couple of small adjustable bar type clamps like these... https://www.amazon.ca/F-Shaped-Ratch...66ea5557ad88ac to get the job done.

I put one at max length and put one end of it behind the rear shock mount just in front of the rear tire. I made two loops out of four tie straps (double strength) and hooked them to one end of the second bar clamp while wrapping the rear part of that second clamp around the front of the first clamp. I installed the front of a spring onto the manifold pipe and hooked the back of that spring around the tie straps. As I tightened the front bar clamp slowly, it stretched out the spring till it was past the loop on the cat delete pipe. Simple hold the spring loop over the pipe loop and release clamp pressure and voila! Cut the tie strap if it gets stuck (which mine did).

Worked great once I figured it out!

Cheers