Spyder Garage

Default Finally bought new Dual MotoHorns from Lamonster! Very Pleased!

Our 2013 RTS, which is for sale for $12,500.00 I might "ad", had a really wimpy horn, as most motorcycles do. I lived with it. The 2021 F3 Limited we bought last Summer had a little better horn and I had priorities like F3 boards from Pierre, a backrest I found on MarketPlace, a trunk lid wrap from Wrap my Spyder, and the Big Eye mirrors and cuff from Lamonster. Those mirrors are one of the best things I have added to anything ever.
    I finally bought some new horns from Lamonster! The Dual MotoHorns. I do not have pictures, but one horn is mounted where the stock one was. The other is back behind it on the frame behind the wheel where the a-arm bushing is. I had to get creative and made a mount out of some old chrome spot mirror L-mounts I had kicking around. I am very much pleased with the car like sound. I did not want the air horn one. My wife would not have liked it. She jumped and activated her air brakes when I showed her the new sound.
    No relay needed. Just run the wires and secure and plug in. Very very pleased. The videos I made do not give a good representation of the increase in sound. You will have to trust me.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-14-2024 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly state the reason for this thread! ;-)
    2021 F3 Limited. 2013 RT Limited.