Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default only three days to spyderquest---

early vendor day!!! registration day is only four days away. use this thread to let us know you're on the way and when you arrive, post so others that might be looking for you will know that you have arrived!! and say something special to the guy upstairs to help us with the weather. safe trip to all of you!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm heading out of Dallas at 6am tomorrow (9/8) heading towards St Louis for first stop! Will be arriving on 9/11 - watching storms in Midwest and may take a more southern route East out of Indianapolis! Safe travels everyone!

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default YO

.......Dee and I will be heading out Wed AM to GEL ,,,,,Mikeguyver ....PS the Weather GODS are Smiling

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'll be leaving Wednesday am!
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Great..!!

you all have a great time..some one corner BLUEKNIGHT911and upload his pictures...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    you all have a great time..some one corner BLUEKNIGHT911and upload his pictures...
    Better yet, teach him how to do it!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm currently in northern Kentucky, and plan to get there Wednesday, the 10th.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Five Spyders are leaving here tomorrow (Tuesday) AM, taking the scenic route, staying off the Interstate Highways . . . stopping in Scranton, PA for the night.

Another Spyder will join us in Scranton on Wednesday AM for the rest of the trip to Lake George.

Tire pressure and oil checked , mostly packed . . . looking forward to the ride up and back as much as to SpyderQuest! . . . It is all about the ride!
    Last edited by Dan McNally; 09-08-2014 at 08:13 AM.
    2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We are watching the weather and intend on leaving Thursday morning, but will leave Wednesday if they call for rain Thursday. We are leaving from Lachute Quebec and will be taking the ferry at Oka, avoiding the Highways. Will be great to see everyone!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Deb and I are leaving after work on Wednesday. We are staying overnight in Tupper Lake and arriving in LG in the AM on Thursady. We would go straight to Lake George like we did last year but there are just too many criters at night. Last year Deb amost hit 1 Coyote and a couple of deer plus a bear sighting. After dark in the park is dangerous.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post

That is his picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Here's to hoping that it's nothing but smooth roads, no traffic, and clear skies for all of you!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default POPEYEART

BARBARA AND I ARE LEAVING THURS MORNING, PLANNING ON BEING IN BY 1100 - 1130 AM ---CANT WAIT

Spyder Garage

Me and my Daughter Megan, planning to head out early Thursday morning. Let's hope mother nature is good to us.

arntufun

Holly and I are leaving in the morning......... We are meeting some of our team members tomorrow night and getting ready for your arrival. See you all soon and safe travels to you all !!!!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Here's to hoping that it's nothing but smooth roads, no traffic, and clear skies for all of you!
    Bob a few Dinner/cruise tickets just opened up for Friday evening.

Spyder Garage

Brenda and I will be leaving Wednesday morning, and taking the scenic route. Picking up the new (to us anyway) car tomorrow will pack and bake tomorrow night. Wednesday morning after getting the kids on the bus and eating breakfast I am gonna make like a farmer and bail.

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Default Arrival

what the worry is..I'm already here To all the riders traveling from afar...please please be careful and enjoy the sights not he way. A great time is planned for all!!

Spyder Garage

Val & I are leaving Thursday morning - rain predicted all the way up. That's why the Lord invented rain gear. Looking forward to seeing all & rockin' out!
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Bob a few Dinner/cruise tickets just opened up for Friday evening.
    Grab 'em Bob! Your'e gonna be there anyway.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=arntufun;870826]Holly and I are leaving in the morning......... We are meeting some of our team members tomorrow night and getting ready for your arrival. See you all soon and safe travels to you all !!!!!! [/QUOTE
    ]i'll expect you to be waiting for me, even if I don't get there till midnight!! (TOMORROW) oh ya!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sadly; I'll be left at the gate this year...
    We've got Thursday and Friday booked solid, here in the office...

...And Saturday is our Youth Field Day: I'm cooking Hot Dogs for all of the kids...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sadly; I'll be left at the gate this year...
    We've got Thursday and Friday booked solid, here in the office...

...And Saturday is our Youth Field Day: I'm cooking Hot Dogs for all of the kids...
    bob,you've got more excuses than carters got pills!!! we put an event in your back yard and you can't come visit us? give me those customers names and i'll give them a call!!! we'll just re-schedule them for a more convenient time!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I WISH that it was that easy...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I WISH that it was that easy...
    believe me when I say "I can make it that easy!" sorry that you aren't able to make it!