PDA

View Full Version : Kudo's Maximum Powersports

trikerbiker645
01-31-2017, 12:57 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to Maximum Powersports parts department in Indiana. Need Spyder parts and can't get elsewhere give Nathan a call. Very pleasant and knowledgable and customer friendly. No I'm not getting paid by them, didn't know them till today, live 3 states away. Its just refreshing to have a great retail experience when the majority of the time people think your doing them a favor by doing business with them. Kudo's! safe riding........

spyderfly
01-31-2017, 01:09 PM
We deal with them also.
Great folks and they know what there doing.

Slagiatt
01-31-2017, 01:17 PM
I've worn a path in Hwy 31 (65 miles to Peru from Indianapolis.) Reason? Great people, competent in every department; Parts, service, sales, etc.
I do everything there (including buying their first F3.) Highest possible dealership recommendation from me.
:2thumbs:

funon3
01-31-2017, 02:12 PM
Bump:thumbup:.

Bfromla
01-31-2017, 02:34 PM
Thx good to hear they have improved. Fyi some time last yr they had the opposite report from someone that was left without their spyder over a week with poor communications on why or how much longer.
(Srz no idea who but was added to a list ive been keeping)

BRPcare
02-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Hi Trikerbiker645,

Thank you so much for your positive comments about the parts department at Maximum Powersports. It's always great to hear this sort of feedback about our dealers.

Enjoy the ride!

lsyorn
02-01-2017, 06:45 PM
I also drive from Indy to Peru because of the great service I have received at Maximum Powersports. Everyone there is great to deal with. Well worth the extra 65 mile drive.