PDA

View Full Version : DESS & Keys

jimz49
08-16-2018, 03:14 PM
I would like to either program in a second key (only have 1 now) or turn the DESS off. My understanding is the key programming on my 2014 RS is a bit more complicated then what it was for previous models. Can anyone direct me to a U-tube video or written instructions to do either operation or both? I know it takes an MPI device, 6-pin interface cable and proper BUDS software, just need the instructions or video. thanks for any help that can be provided.

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-16-2018, 03:23 PM
I would like to either program in a second key (only have 1 now) or turn the DESS off. My understanding is the key programming on my 2014 RS is a bit more complicated then what it was for previous models. Can anyone direct me to a U-tube video or written instructions to do either operation or both? I know it takes an MPI device, 6-pin interface cable and proper BUDS software, just need the instructions or video. thanks for any help that can be provided.
Send a PM to " Joel the Biker " .......He probably has answers for you ......... Mike :thumbup:

jimz49
08-16-2018, 05:13 PM
Thanks for your help Blueknight911, got in contact with him, great help. Appreciate it.