PDA

View Full Version : I Pulled the Trigger!!!!

Flspyderpilot
11-15-2020, 08:46 PM
Hello All....after three years of lurking, reading, learning and saving I'll take delivery of this 2020 RTL on Tuesday. Thanks to everyone for their input, I look forward to crossing paths with as many of you as possible!! I'm excited. :yes::yes::yes:

And a special thanks to BikerBillOne!!!

MRH
11-15-2020, 09:53 PM
Great choice! Congrats, this will probably be one of your lifetime favorite purchases, and the 2020/2021 is certainly the way to go!

pegasus1300
11-15-2020, 10:34 PM
Bill is good people. Welcome to the insanity. Now ride the wheels off of it186073

Peter Aawen
11-16-2020, 03:01 AM
Bill is good people. Welcome to the insanity. Now ride the wheels off of it....

Figuratively tho, please! :shocked: . NOT literally! :lecturef_smilie:

:ohyea: . ;)

bikerbillone
11-16-2020, 06:36 AM
Greg, man you so welcome to the Spyder community, pleased I could be a little help in pullin' that trigger. Heck, I'm a real newbe around here too; Spyder puts a big mile on my face every time I ride. Again, congrats on that early Christmas present to yourself. As Pegasus (Paul) will tell you, I put a bunch of time into making my decision to go 'Spyder'. You'll have questions along the way, folks on this forum are eager to help. See ya on the trail.
Bill, the OldBiker, <but still enjoying the journey>

Saluda
11-16-2020, 07:44 AM
Congrats and enjoy !

Little Blue
11-16-2020, 07:55 AM
:coffee: Welcome to the Spyder Owners Club. Remember to read the 'Book' and then enjoy your Ryde Time.......:thumbup:

Tango
11-16-2020, 08:52 AM
:congrats: I'm in New Smyrna Beach. Will be looking for you. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

ARtraveler
11-16-2020, 12:00 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: Petrol Blue is one of my favorite colors. Enjoy it. :dg2::riding:

CopperSpyder
11-16-2020, 04:33 PM
:clap::2thumbs::congrats: Nice looking machine!!

bodymanpainter
11-17-2020, 08:22 AM
:congrats: Welcome and great choice in Spyders. The new RTL's are really fun to ride and will give
you many years and miles of fun. Ride safe and enjoy!

Toby

Greven
11-17-2020, 08:50 AM
Gratz on a great purchase, Im sure it will bring you many miles of fun riding :)
Also just have to say, that color looks great!

al0vely
11-17-2020, 08:52 AM
It is a beauty. Enjoy

den1953
11-17-2020, 10:05 AM
After a dozen or so years since I first demo rode a Spyder and a few more demos in-between, I too am getting ready to do the same. Probably by springtime. It has gotten more difficult to hold up a big two wheeler to the point that I downsized to a smaller one last year. My wife had knee replacement surgery a few years back and couldn't get on & off the 2015 Indian Chieftain I had. I subsequently was having difficulty backing it and low speed maneuvering so I traded it on a 2019 Indian Scout. The Scout has been an exercise in futility trying to make it comfortable to ride. I have changed several things and the seat twice. It's better now but far from the comfort the Chieftain had. I also miss taking my wife along for rides and a Spyder RT Limited or F3 Limited would do nicely for that purpose. Congrats on your pulling the trigger. I'm just a few months away from doing so myself.

ARtraveler
11-17-2020, 10:46 AM
After a dozen or so years since I first demo rode a Spyder and a few more demos in-between, I too am getting ready to do the same. Probably by springtime. It has gotten more difficult to hold up a big two wheeler to the point that I downsized to a smaller one last year. My wife had knee replacement surgery a few years back and couldn't get on & off the 2015 Indian Chieftain I had. I subsequently was having difficulty backing it and low speed maneuvering so I traded it on a 2019 Indian Scout. The Scout has been an exercise in futility trying to make it comfortable to ride. I have changed several things and the seat twice. It's better now but far from the comfort the Chieftain had. I also miss taking my wife along for rides and a Spyder RT Limited or F3 Limited would do nicely for that purpose. Congrats on your pulling the trigger. I'm just a few months away from doing so myself.

:welcome: back. Glad to see you are thinking about getting back on a Spyder. I still have two wheels, but it is getting more like you are experiencing for me too. I really like riding my F3 compared to two. It used to be the other way around. :bowdown:

barbarosa
11-17-2020, 09:22 PM
Congrats!

FNG to spyders here with my 2020 as well.

Ya gonna love it. I am still taking slow rides around town. Practicing & getting use to her. Empty parking lots for low speed turning & breaking.
Need to wash her tomorrow. Weather still in the 70°F area for me.

Hello All....after three years of lurking, reading, learning and saving I'll take delivery of this 2020 RTL on Tuesday. Thanks to everyone for their input, I look forward to crossing paths with as many of you as possible!! I'm excited. :yes::yes::yes:

And a special thanks to BikerBillOne!!!