PDA

View Full Version : Who sells a/mkt Fender/saddlebag lights?

Desert Spyder
02-10-2022, 09:32 AM
I have a 15 RT Ltd that I installed lights where the reflectors were on the front fenders and saddlebag hatches. The light fell off yesterday on the front fender and I can’t remember where I bought them. Anybody know who sells them? Thx

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-10-2022, 01:49 PM
I have a 15 RT Ltd that I installed lights where the reflectors were on the front fenders and saddlebag hatches. The light fell off yesterday on the front fender and I can’t remember where I bought them. Anybody know who sells them? Thx

Well I bought mine on E-bay .... but they were GENERIC, not Spyder specific ..... Did you but them from one of the vendors here ???? .... if so check their sites for pics of a match ..... Mike :thumbup:

Copperman
02-10-2022, 02:32 PM
If they are the solid flashing it could be Spyderpops. If they are the sequential flashing it could be TricLED. On the other hand, if the lights work properly and they just came unstuck, get some double sided tape and reattach them.

Motorcycledave
02-10-2022, 07:22 PM

Custom Dynamics made them ( note I said made them) they no longer have them, BUMMER I get calls for them almost daily
They even had the plug and play wiring so they would act as turn signals as well as running lights.

Desert Spyder
02-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Unfortunately it fell off on the freeway

Motorcycledave
02-11-2022, 02:09 PM
Unfortunately it fell off on the freeway

I have other LED lights in stock that will work, give me a call. I will facetime with you and show you
what they are if you like 209-887-3283