PDA

View Full Version : A good alternative to paint

Questions
04-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Not being able to afford a new paint job, i just got done installing a graphics kit on my :spyder:. Overall I am very happy with the out come. The Spyder looks completely different now. Big Kudo's to Pete at http://www.powersportswraps.com/index.php for working with me. He was able to create a full fender wrap. Most kits are only doing the tip. Any way I thought I would share the outcome with you all as I am pleased with the product and would recommend it to anyone. The material is surprising forgiving, allowing you to lift it off and reposition it until you get it where you want. The videos show them doing a section in about 5 to 10 minutes, it took me about 2 evenings after work. I wanted to take my time and lay it down the best I could. This was the first time I tired something like this and I figured worst case I'm only out $280.

So if anyone is looking to change the look of their Spyder, I wanted to let them know about this product. The wraps are pre cut to fit the body panels of the Spyder. I give it :thumbup: :thumbup:

tatt2r
04-01-2010, 04:43 PM
i must say that i'm not impressed with decal work most of the time but that looks awesome:2thumbs:

DynamoBT
04-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Very striking!! :2thumbs:

manoman14
04-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Looks very nice. :2thumbs:

retired1
04-01-2010, 05:31 PM
:congrats: that looks great.

jeuchler
04-01-2010, 05:58 PM
:congrats: that looks great.

Hey, retired1, that looks terrific. :thumbup:

(I am about to install my second graphics kit myself. Removal of the old was a snap,and like you said, the expense is less than paint.)

SpyderWolf
04-01-2010, 08:09 PM
:2thumbs: :congrats:

That looks very good, and reminds me that I need to contact Peter about a couple of other projects as well.