PDA

View Full Version : BahaRon's Sway Bar Review

Crisis
08-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Installed sway bar last night, these are my findings:

Construction:
Quality machining and paint including bushings and stops.

Installation:
Fit is perfect. Easy installation if you are familiar with removing the Frunk. Otherwise, jack the Spyder up and do it without removing Frunk.

Performance:
Took the bike for a hard ride today.

Handling around turns and corners is markedly changed for the better.

Feels like a different trike when you drive it hard.

Trike sticks to the ground around turns.

Dipping of front end around turns is practically gone.

One of the best mods. I have installed to date including ease of installation and performance.

Please note I have OEM shocks adjusted at 5. May be dropping them to 4 now.

Rating ***** Stars.

Thank you Ron for developing a great product that performs as promised and saved me $$$.

BajaRon
08-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Installed sway bar last night, these are my findings:

Construction:
Quality machining and paint including bushings and stops.

Installation:
Fit is perfect. Easy installation if you are familiar with removing the Frunk. Otherwise, jack the Spyder up and do it without removing Frunk.

Performance:
Took the bike for a hard ride today.

Handling around turns and corners is markedly changed for the better.

Feels like a different trike when you drive it hard.

Trike sticks to the ground around turns.

Dipping of front end around turns is practically gone.

One of the best mods. I have installed to date including ease of installation and performance.

Please note I have OEM shocks adjusted at 5. May be dropping them to 4 now.

Rating ***** Stars.

Thank you Ron for developing a great product that performs as promised and saved me $$$.

It is amazing how much difference that part makes. Glad you like it.

And it's BajaRon (pronounced BahaRon) because it's a Spanish word. Just like Pollo Loco is pronounced Poyo Loco. J's are pronounced as H's and LL's are pronounced like Y's in Spanish.

Tommorrow we cover Greek! (as in 'It's all Greek to me!')

bullant12
08-03-2012, 08:57 AM
And it's BajaRon (pronounced BahaRon) because it's a Spanish word. Just like Pollo Loco is pronounced Poyo Loco. J's are pronounced as H's and LL's are pronounced like Y's in Spanish.

Si vamos a dar clases de Espaņol, entonces vamos a explicar lo que significa BajaRon. Baja=Low, Ron=Rum.

Here is a funnier one. I ran Google Translate on the first phrase, and here are the results: If we are to teach Spanish, then we will explain what went down.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

BajaRon
08-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Si vamos a dar clases de Espaņol, entonces vamos a explicar lo que significa BajaRon. Baja=Low, Ron=Rum.

Here is a funnier one. I ran Google Translate on the first phrase, and here are the results: If we are to teach Spanish, then we will explain what went down.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Are you saying that my business name means 'Cheap Booze' in Spanish!

dliszews
08-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Are you saying that my business name means 'Cheap Booze' in Spanish!

Nothing wrong with cheap booze!!!!

zrc
08-03-2012, 09:38 AM
BOTTOM SHELF BABY!!!

Bob Denman
08-03-2012, 09:45 AM

Tommorrow we cover Greek! (as in 'It's all Greek to me!')
So next time I order the chicken; I'll say "BahaRon"??? :thumbup: :roflblack:

bullant12
08-03-2012, 10:21 AM
So next time I order the chicken; I'll say "BahaRon"??? :thumbup: :roflblack:

Greek chicken and cheap booze... Sounds like Tito's kind of party!!!:roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-03-2012, 10:23 AM
:agree: He's bound to be there doing his happy dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3ZXQqJWH8

:roflblack:

BajaRon
08-03-2012, 11:34 AM
This Thread has been

http://bestmoviesevernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Hijacked-randy-couture-images-ggnoads.jpg

bullant12
08-03-2012, 12:17 PM
This Thread has been

http://bestmoviesevernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Hijacked-randy-couture-images-ggnoads.jpg

Blown up?:p

Crisis
08-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Oops typo, sorry Ron, Better than not tightening the bolts........

BajaRon
08-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Blown up?:p

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61mLkWoTrRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

dliszews
08-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Opened box, grabbed tools, road spider up ramps. One hour later completed, and I headed
for a nasty hairpin turn down a mountain side near me. OMG.....I'm a happy lil' camper :yes::yes::yes:

Ron2andia
08-04-2012, 04:22 PM
:agree: He's bound to be there doing his happy dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3ZXQqJWH8

:roflblack:

I'm so frightened.... :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

BajaRon
08-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Opened box, grabbed tools, road spider up ramps. One hour later completed, and I headed
for a nasty hairpin turn down a mountain side near me. OMG.....I'm a happy lil' camper :yes::yes::yes:

It really is amazing! You open the box, see the BajaRon Custom Performance Sway-Bar and think.... You've got to be kidding me! This thing is going to make a difference!?

All the time you're installing it you're wondering if it's really going to live up to the claims.

Then you ride it and it blows your socks off! This is one of the most Stealth mods I've ever experienced.

I am really glad you like it. Just don't get carried away and start passing officers of the law! :yikes:

dliszews
08-04-2012, 05:43 PM
It really is amazing! You open the box, see the BajaRon Custom Performance Sway-Bar and think.... You've got to be kidding me! This thing is going to make a difference!?

All the time you're installing it you're wondering if it's really going to live up to the claims.

Then you ride it and it blows your socks off! This is one of the most Stealth mods I've ever experienced.

I am really glad you like it. Just don't get carried away and start passing officers of the law! :yikes:

That's after I figure out how to get the Rotax to the same BHP that it delivers in an Aprilia.:ohyea: