PDA

View Full Version : FANTASTIC SERVICE AND SUPPORT WHILE STRANDED

MangoMike
04-25-2013, 04:35 PM
On my way to Spyderfest my bike died in Winona, MS. Had it towed to FRS Powersports on Whitten Road in Memphis, TN. Denny Spears immediately went to work on the bike. After hours of searching he determined that it was a major transmission problem, and he wouldn't be able to get to it for a long time. Denny did everything he could to help me, and I am very thankful. When you break down 900 miles from home, things get stressful pretty quickly. But everyone at FRS was wonderful.

This is an outstanding dealership and I would highly recommend them. They have an extensive inventory of Spyders and accessories, actually the best I've seen. I only wish they were located closer to my home.

If you are near Memphis, TN and want a top-notch, professional dealer you won't do any better than FRS Powersports.

SPYD1
04-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Good to hear good news! Travel safely!

Chupaca
04-25-2013, 04:56 PM
love to hear that there are good folks out there. Hope they get you going and you all are good...!! :2thumbs:

NancysToy
04-25-2013, 04:58 PM
So sorry your transmission problem was confirmed. You get the Spyderfest hard luck award in my book. I applaud your positive outlook. Every road warrior has a chance of a major breakdown, but it is how well we handle such ripples that shows what we are made of. My hat is off to you, and I wish you the best from here on out.

MangoMike
04-25-2013, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the wonderful comments. It is very stressful, but I am amazed at how well we have been treated by everyone, from the Enterprise car rental (who also went out of their way to help us), to FRS, to Motorsports of Tampa (my dealer, who put me in touch with a shipper that didn't rip me off like the on-line bike hauler I'd contacted).

I am truly thankful to everyone. This is still a kind and generous world.

Bob Ledford
04-25-2013, 05:17 PM
Sorry you had to under go a bout with that creep "Murphy and his bad luck laws of misfortune.

Hopefully your home base dealer can get you underway sooner then later..