PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have these Oxford rain seal muffs?

Spyder ri
01-27-2015, 04:30 PM
I'm determined to ride the spyder this winter and really don't want to wait until april. I already have the Oxford hot grips but could use a little more protection on the highway.

Thanks.

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-27-2015, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=Spyder ri;928543]I'm determined to ride the spyder this winter and really don't want to wait until april. I already have the Oxford hot grips but could use a little more protection on the highway.

Thanks.

101360[/QUOTE There are a pair of those for sale here ........Mike :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-27-2015, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=Spyder ri;928543]I'm determined to ride the spyder this winter and really don't want to wait until april. I already have the Oxford hot grips but could use a little more protection on the highway.

Thanks.

101360[/QUOTE There are a pair of those for sale here ........Mike :thumbup:..........daveina is selling them.................they work well I have similar.......Hippo Hands

Chupaca
01-27-2015, 05:19 PM
now that you have your hands covered what about the rest of you..?? :roflblack::roflblack:

Spyder ri
01-27-2015, 05:47 PM
Definitely covered!

Chupaca
01-27-2015, 06:28 PM
Definitely covered!

Your good to go..:2thumbs: enjoy every break you get...:ohyea:

arecibo50
01-28-2015, 02:37 PM
Back in the 70's I had a pair of real leather(thick & tough skin like elephant hide...lol) Hippo Hands that had lambskin liners, it had stainless steel snaps on top to be able to get them over the mirrors. (I was riding a 350 Honda back then, no heated grips back in the days...lol) They were elbowed shaped & I rode with my summer leather gloves & really didn't need them, but they sure don't make them like they used to. Sure wished I would have kept them. They were like gloves for your handlebars. So I went on line & ordered a pair from Hippo Hands & wow was I so disappointed when I received a thin nylon cover with no liner & when I used them on my BMW GTL & when I got up to 60MPH they would fold back & touch the clutch & my cruise control would drop of, very flimsy. They were not doing much more than keeping the wind off my knuckles, somewhat. They did maintain some of the heat from the grips but they felt awkward & clumsy.

Here's the website Just in case....(http://www.hippohands.com/CANAMSPYDER.htm) NOTE that they claim that these don't fit the RT.... :banghead:

sabunim5
01-28-2015, 06:03 PM
Since you live in the great white north, just about any snowmobile dealer should have a similar product that might fit your RT.