PDA

View Full Version : WHAT A GREAT RIDE

MSGTDOC
11-29-2008, 01:55 PM
IT IS 35 OUTSIDE AND THE ROADS ARE CLEAR. SO I DECIDED TO GET THE SPYDER AND TAKE A RUN OUT TO THE LAKE. WELL IT WAS RUNNING GOOD AND I WASN'T COLD SO IT TURNED OUT TO BE A 75 MILE RIDE. DIDN'T SEE ANY OTHER BIKES OUT SO I ENJOYED BEING BY MYSELF. MAN I CAN'T WAIT UNTILL SPRING GETS HERE SO I CAN RIDE EVERYDAY. HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING. TODAY IS OURS AT MY HOUSE.GOTTA GO SEE YA
:yes::yes::yes::spyder::spyder::spyder::yes::yes:: yes:
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thu mbs::2thumbs:

dltang
11-29-2008, 09:43 PM
I agree, the weather was nice here too and the roads were clear. I rode into work today. This may be my last chance for a bit, we are expecting some big snow Sunday night I hear. Maybe it will just pass over us.

Roaddog2
11-29-2008, 09:46 PM
40s today was able to get out for a rip myself :thumbup:

NancysToy
11-29-2008, 11:12 PM
I'm green with envy! Driveway has been solid ice and snow for two weeks now. Roads are clear, but I can't get to them. Earliest I can remember for frozen ground and continuous snow cover. Anothe storm prdicted for tomorrow, with six inches here by Monday. Ugh!
-Scotty

dltang
11-29-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm green with envy! Driveway has been solid ice and snow for two weeks now. Roads are clear, but I can't get to them. Earliest I can remember for frozen ground and continuous snow cover. Anothe storm prdicted for tomorrow, with six inches here by Monday. Ugh!
-Scotty

Hey Scotty, I might have had that same dilemma but Brian shoveled the driveway real well yesterday and then with today's sunshine, it was nice and clear and the roads were nice too. About Monday's snow, just hope it comes later in the day. I know that is wishful thinking though.

Cundiffla
11-30-2008, 08:17 AM
Yea My wife went on Vacation with her mother. So I am single for the week. I rode my spyder yesterday in the 75 degree weather. IT WAS EXCELLENT! I am looking forward to more during this week. Except Wednesday it suppose to be cold 35 degree but I will still ride.

Everyone have a good weekend..... :spyder:

NancysToy
11-30-2008, 10:07 AM
Hey Scotty, I might have had that same dilemma but Brian shoveled the driveway real well yesterday and then with today's sunshine, it was nice and clear and the roads were nice too. About Monday's snow, just hope it comes later in the day. I know that is wishful thinking though.
Ah, the joys of a paved driveway. This darned gravel isn't as forgiving, and the trees let in little sun.
-Scotty

Greg H.
11-30-2008, 10:10 AM
:thumbup: Sounds good! This weekend, I did a couple of solo runs, myself. Hit some really nice back country roads. It's nice to live out where these kinds of roads are everywhere, too. :)

DragonSpyder
11-30-2008, 03:43 PM
What is everyone doing about the salt on the roads? Do you you wash it down afterwards?

bjt
11-30-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm green with envy! Driveway has been solid ice and snow for two weeks now. Roads are clear, but I can't get to them. Earliest I can remember for frozen ground and continuous snow cover. Another storm predicted for tomorrow, with six inches here by Monday. Ugh!
-Scotty

Ah, the joys of a paved driveway. This darned gravel isn't as forgiving, and the trees let in little sun.
-Scotty

Scotty, you need to cut down those big trees in your front yard to let the sun shine on your driveway. That'll help clear the ice. :D