PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to SpyderFest!!

Joanie
04-27-2015, 08:33 AM
From all of us welcome to Springfield and SpyderFest 2015!!

It is only Monday and it is exciting to see all the Spyders running around!!

We will have our early welcome Tuesday night at Buckingham's. (Where we had it last year) Starting around 5 p.m.
2415 N. Glenstone

Let's pray that we have great weather and we know that we will make some wonderful memories and great friends.

Deke
04-27-2015, 08:46 AM
Can't wait! Be there in about 4 hours! Much love for all the Mogang that work so hard to make this the best Spyder event around!

Deke

Cavman
04-27-2015, 09:04 AM
As you can see in the link below, the weather is going to totally suck. Sunny warm days and cool nights with no rain. Sorry y'all will have to suffer through such weather! :(

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USMO0828

Ex-Rocket
04-27-2015, 09:19 AM
Sorry that we will miss the early welcome party as we won't arrive till Wednesday afternoon. And yes the weather sure looks awesome for all Spyderlovers.:yes::yes:

Chupaca
04-27-2015, 09:24 AM
the wait is over let the good times roll..:yes::yes::yes:hope to see some pics once again and still on my list to be there someday...:2thumbs: you all put on a great event...:bowdown::bowdown:

bronzeflex42
04-27-2015, 09:45 AM
Hope you all have a great time.. :clap:

Jaybird
04-27-2015, 09:45 AM
Will be leaving wed morning be there in the afternoon, if any Wichita area people want ride along let me know.

Deanna777
04-27-2015, 10:49 AM
Everyone have a great time @ SF. Next year I will put SF on my list. Deanna:yes:

Trbayth
04-27-2015, 11:46 AM
On the road. Should be there late Tuesday afternoon

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
04-27-2015, 11:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b95oyhSd5ls

Have a GREAT time!!! :D :2thumbs:

archibald609
04-27-2015, 01:53 PM
Are you passing Kansas City

Will be leaving wed morning be there in the afternoon, if any Wichita area people want ride along let me know.

STELLING MAN
04-27-2015, 02:16 PM
My buddy and I will roll In Wed. afternoon..

2ndChildhood
04-27-2015, 06:33 PM
Countdown to Spyderfest 2012

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/spyderfest-2015-countdown-clock

ToM
SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PrairieSpyder
04-27-2015, 06:39 PM
I arrived a while ago and I'm settled in to my great room at the Best Western Coach House. My Spyder and trailer badly need a bath.

Tomorrow they both go to Pitbull for work.

johnnyg
04-27-2015, 07:00 PM
Carol and I plain on pulling out around 4 our 5 am Tuesday morning, The weather is are main problem coming from Florida. We hope to be there by Thursday afternoon. See you'll then.

Trbayth
04-27-2015, 08:36 PM
Made it to Ashland KY. Going to sleep good tonight; ran into nasty weather in the mountains in Western Maryland. I thought it was Spring?

Getting an early start in the morning.

cptjam
04-28-2015, 01:33 PM
Made it safe and sound! Seeing so many friends! Awesome! Cheers!

WEB-WVR
04-28-2015, 03:05 PM
Need to post a lot of PHOTOS:2thumbs: :nopic:for those of us that could not make it ! :thumbup:

Bob Denman
04-28-2015, 05:12 PM
:agree: Those of us who live vicariously... need something to work with! :2thumbs:

2ndChildhood
04-28-2015, 05:15 PM
:agree: Those of us who live vicariously... need something to work with! :2thumbs:

Having the time of my life and it hasn't even started yet. Tomorrow I'm sure I will melt my credit card.

ToM
SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Deanna777
04-28-2015, 05:17 PM
Need to post a lot of PHOTOS:2thumbs: :nopic:for those of us that could not make it ! :thumbup::agree: Deanna

Bob Denman
04-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Having the time of my life and it hasn't even started yet. Tomorrow I'm sure I will melt my credit card.
ToM
SpyderFest '15
If you can't get it to melt; at least make sure that your credit card company is VERY impressed by the carnage! :roflblack: :2thumbs:

PrairieSpyder
04-28-2015, 05:49 PM
My first full day here: I had an appointment for today at Pitbull for my Spyder and my trailer. I was there at 7:30, but they weren't open. Went to Taco Bell for breakfast and by the time I returned they had the doors unlocked. The MoGang was doing a "soft" registration. It's not officially available until tomorrow, so they didn't publicize it, but they let people register who happened to be there. It gave them a shake-down for their procedures and may make tomorrow go a bit lighter.

It turned out my appointment wasn't until this afternoon. So I left my rig at Lamonster's Garage and started walking back to Pitbull to see if I could get a ride back to the hotel. I had just crossed the street and Lamont drove up in his truck, so, naturally, I stuck out my thumb. He was going to the fairground and graciously gave me a ride. Then Mike (BlueKnight911) gave me a ride back about 1 pm.

I got to hang out with OJ-UK and encountered Anne & Joe, and many others I can't remember the names of. Even though it's not official, Spyderfest is well started in the fellowship department.

I begged some soap from the hotel in a bucket and got my Spyder and trailer washed (it was really bad off), so I'm ready to go for tomorrow.

This evening the North to Alaska group is meeting for supper and I'll finally get to meet some of the others.

Wish you were here, Bob!

Bob Denman
04-28-2015, 05:52 PM
...In spirit... :2thumbs:
I'm going to send you a PM... :shocked:

PrairieSpyder
04-28-2015, 05:53 PM
I forgot to mention I sat on an F3 and I think I know how I would have it configured if (when?) I buy one. Next stop, tomorrow, will be a test ryde at the BRP trailer at the fairground.

Bob Denman
04-28-2015, 06:01 PM
Does it look as if the F-3 accessories are becoming available? :dontknow:

cptjam
04-29-2015, 12:10 AM
We took in Pitbull; looks great! Went over to Lamont's; very nice, beautiful facility. Lamont is so excited about his new cleaning spray. We will use it to polish up the fenders I lean against to align the Spyder. Sweet! We will be ready in the morning! Can't wait! I will ask Ann to snap pictures. I forget to take pictures - I am usually doing stuff/dead phone/busy/greasy/and totally suck at taking pix! Cheers! Joe

PrairieSpyder
04-29-2015, 07:59 AM
Does it look as if the F-3 accessories are becoming available? :dontknow:

I don't know, Bob. I didn't get that detailed. I was just figuring out all the things I would add if/when I get one - windshield, hitch, which seat, etc. By the time I'm ready trade, I'm sure all sorts of accessories will be out there from BRP as well as other companies.