PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Dave + Sena

meerkat
12-04-2016, 12:31 PM
I bought a dual pack 10 S Sena from Dave and I was on the road , and the rear phone button some how fell out and was lost . I called Dave and asked if he could send me a new button . He said he could not do that , but he said that if I could send the whole dual unit back , he would replace it with a brand new 10 S dual package. :bowdown:I thought that this was over kill as I only needed the button , but I did as he said and he sent me the whole new unit . These are great people to deal with . Thank you Dave and Sena . meerkat Clint :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Motorcycledave
12-04-2016, 12:34 PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Dave

I bought a dual pack 10 S Sena from Dave and I was on the road , and the rear phone button some how fell out and was lost . I called Dave and asked if he could send me a new button . He said he could not do that , but he said that if I could send the whole dual unit back , he would replace it with a brand new 10 S dual package. :bowdown:I thought that this was over kill as I only needed the button , but I did as he said and he sent me the whole new unit . These are great people to deal with . Thank you Dave and Sena . meerkat Clint :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:thumbup:

Buckeye Bleau
12-04-2016, 02:16 PM
A good post, and great job, Dave.

Joe

ARtraveler
12-04-2016, 03:56 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Retired 2012
12-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Dave is a stand up guy, he replaced my dual pk of Sena 20S as well, when one delevoped some issues. Thanks for standing behind your product Dave!!!!