Spyder Garage

Default Installed Rivco Foot Boards, now need Brake Pedal extn - recommendations? Advice?

I installed these footboards on my 2014 RSS. They are very nice. But I need to extend my brake pedal. Has anyone purchased any that work good with these footboards? Thanks

20240621_100513.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-21-2024 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question/s... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Try typing 'Pedal extension' into the Search field up toward the Top Right of the page, just below the Lamonster Garage logo; then click the 'Search Titles Only' box in the drop-down list that'll appear below your typing; submit the Search; and enjoy the reading!

There's a fair bit here already on the subject, so Searching helps - in fact, Searching FIRST, before starting a new thread, ALWAYS helps, even if only to refine your question a little so that you're not asking the same old same old, like many do about oils... and tires!

Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

To me, something doesn't look quite right, it looks like the floorboard is too low. Maybe it's just the angle of the picture?!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-22-2024 at 06:40 AM.
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

They are about 5-1/2 inches off the concrete so its just the angle.
    Thanks.