I am also a Viet Nam Vet and consider Lamont and Joan to be very good friends. I actually talked Lamont into spending an extra day on this years RWF ride so they could see how we hosted them in Birmingham, AL and give our riders a chance to see him and Joan again. I will admit I bribeded him with free food. I have rode with this group for two years now and can tell you without a doubt they are as dedicated as anyone in the world to help vets. Perhaps if you are going to question the results of the organization you should talk to some of the riders who have participated in the past events. Ask them how much the “Ryde” helped them. I think you would be amazed at the answers you get. Also, you should join an RWF ride and see for yourself how much Therapy these youn men and women receive. It does not always take a schooled trained therapist to help people. Several of the past riders were so moved by the experience they now are volunteers for the organization.

I personally do not even claim the money I donate to them so I don’t care about the taxes or the IRS.

Greg Cain
Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders
Birmingham, AL