Peoples Republic of Calif. Upper Mojave Desert
    Spyder Garage

Default Shout-out to Lamonster

I love giving my business to stand-up outfits! I have bought a fair amount of goodies for my Spyder from Lamonster over the last few years, mainly because they have good stuff, are quick to ship, and have competitive price's. They are also involved in the Spyder community. I bought one of the LED American flags that mount under the license plate close to a year ago. A row of lights recently went out, it happens; brought it to their attention, and BAM! another one was shipped out right away! Was not expecting that but greatly appreciated! And I will continue to throw them my business when I can! Thanks again!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-14-2024 at 08:56 AM.
    2021 RT LT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PJveetwin View Post
    I love giving my business to stand-up outfits! I have bought a fair amount of goodies for my Spyder from Lamonster over the last few years, mainly because they have good stuff, are quick to ship, and have competitive price's. They are also involved in the Spyder community. I bought one of the LED American flags that mount under the license plate close to a year ago. A row of lights recently went out, it happens; brought it to their attention, and BAM! another one was shipped out right away! Was not expecting that but greatly appreciated! And I will continue to throw them my business when I can! Thanks again!
    Lamonster Garage is definitely one of the Good Ones! It's a shame that they were forced to cancel their annual event this year. Was very much looking forward to seeing Lamont & Crew and all of you again. We need to pray that Lamont gets his medical needs met and we can gather again and celebrate together next year.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-14-2024 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display ;-)
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...