• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by Bake1987!

  1. B

    Bad Vibration 2024 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - what can I do to improve my ride?

    The dealer said they checked the air pressure in all 3 tires and they were good. Never said anything about the balance on them. From what I had read they seem to be the older Kenda tires. What would you suggest I put on for car tires? I will try that Thank you.
  2. B

    Bad Vibration 2024 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - what can I do to improve my ride?

    I’ve been riding motorcycles for years and a few years back I did a demo ride at a dealer. It was a 2025 Sea to Sky. Absolutely loved it! Never having ridden a Spyder otherwise, I decided to by a carryover 2024 RT Limited. I did not realize there was such a difference. I have vibration in the...
Back
Top