• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by hogmemberisold

  1. hogmemberisold

    NHTSA Campaign 26V575000 - 2025-2026 Spyder RT, F3, & Canyon freezing cluster fix issued

    I take it your ride back was a good one with no issues after the update?
  2. hogmemberisold

    “Lost Communication with ECM/ECU” - could this be a sign the battery is going?

    My suggestion is to plan to stop and have lunch or breakfast with any locals when you go to the dealer....
  3. hogmemberisold

    “Lost Communication with ECM/ECU” - could this be a sign the battery is going?

    Sarah, I bought a battery load tester a few years ago and it helps with questions like yours. Stop by your Harbor Freight store and pick one up and then make sure your battery is charged good and then test it! It was one of the first things I did when getting the new RT home. Maybe a new...
  4. hogmemberisold

    Any hints/help for Installing a Garmin XT3 Zumo on a Spyder?

    Soooo, the 26's are different than the 24, 25's?
  5. hogmemberisold

    Pitbull lift - where can I find a bolt in bottle jack?

    Great to hear, this had me looking this morning for jack oil in the garage and now planning on doing a little PM on the lift...
  6. hogmemberisold

    Pitbull lift - where can I find a bolt in bottle jack?

    Here's a nice jack that should fit the bill.. 12 Ton Jack And a cheap one that should be a drop-in, almost... it's min height is a tad high at 10.25" but probably ok... Startk USA
  7. hogmemberisold

    Are the OEM XPS front tires really directional, on '25 S2S?

    That's why I said it was for showing how to do the tread depth as an example....
  8. hogmemberisold

    Are the OEM XPS front tires really directional, on '25 S2S?

    So, looking at the owners manual, they show the front tire tread pattern, which is what we have. Only thing I can think now is once a direction is used, you should stay with that direction, whatever it may be? Clear as mud.... *Edit* --> Ahhhh, that picture is there for the tread depth...
  9. hogmemberisold

    Are the OEM XPS front tires really directional, on '25 S2S?

    Now to look at the rear... it's the newer XPS and could be the same design as the fronts, just a regular radial...
  10. hogmemberisold

    Are the OEM XPS front tires really directional, on '25 S2S?

    Soooo, back to what I was thinking, we should be able to rotate the wheels if we wanted to. The manual probably hasn't been looked at too close to catch the error? An Ron, thanks for all your input!
  11. hogmemberisold

    Are the OEM XPS front tires really directional, on '25 S2S?

    So by your analysis, my left front is installed incorrectly?
  12. hogmemberisold

    Are the OEM XPS front tires really directional, on '25 S2S?

    Ok, the left front... And the right front... Doesn't make much sense to me....
  13. hogmemberisold

    Are the OEM XPS front tires really directional, on '25 S2S?

    Well, I went outside and looked at the tires/wheels again and I don't see anything that shows direction on these XPS tires. I took a pic of both front wheels and can size them up and post them. @mecsw500 have you looked at your tires on the front to see if you can determine their orientation?
  14. hogmemberisold

    Are the OEM XPS front tires really directional, on '25 S2S?

    This one has me stumped. While doing the second oil change and having the RT off the ground with both front wheels off, I kept the wheels separated to keep them going back on the proper side. They look like they would work either way. I couldn't find any markings on the tires to suggest...
Back
Top