• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by Hogs Kuiper

  1. H

    Has anyone found, installed, or know any way to raise the Handlebars on a 2010 RT?

    Has Anyone found, installed, or know any way to raise the handlebars on a 2010 Spyder RT? It has the separated handlebars. Thanks Much.
  2. H

    Will this mean we get a Fully automatic Spyder?

    My "53" Buick had that. js
  3. H

    Where can I purchase OEM or A/mkt Footboards or Floor Boards for a 2012 Spyder RT-S?

    I used to, but the old days of some shops letting you use their equipment are Gone! I looked at some yesterday that maybe were $100. For Aluminum they ran over $800+
  4. H

    2010 Spyder RT Roadster - what Wide Floor Boards will fit??

    2010 Spyder RT Roadster. Wide Floor Boards?? Does anyone know what floor boards will fit my 2010 Spyder? I hope the picture helps...
  5. H

    Welcome, Hogs Kuiper

    Thank You!
  6. H

    Thank you for the registration approval!

    Thank you for the registration approval! 1st 3-wheeler owner. I'm sure I can pick up some info. 2010 Spyder RT. 1st time I've read a book to ride!
Back
Top