• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by JKMSPYDER

  1. JKMSPYDER

    Any ideas on what this 2022 S2S thumping on the drive side might be, or what & where to troubleshoot?

    Have you checked your drive belt to see if you might have a stone embedded in it? That could cause the thumping as the stone crosses the front or rear pulley.
  2. JKMSPYDER

    Question for experienced Spyder owners - New F3 vs Used?

    I see nothing wrong with a used F3 if it has been properly maintained. $13,000 might be too high if it is a base model F3 or F3-S. If it is an F3-T or LTD I think $13,000 would be fair. I would encourage you to look at maintenance records if available and also have the oil, brake fluid, and...
  3. JKMSPYDER

    News at BajaRon's - We Are Moving!

    Congratulations Ron! Can’t wait to see the new place! Do you have a move-in date?
  4. JKMSPYDER

    Anyone else despise the Kill Switch/Cruise Control location?

    No problems between the kill switch location and the cruise control.
  5. JKMSPYDER

    How I Spent My Summer Vacation

    J D congratulations on your long trip and glad you are back home safe. Back in August of 2019 I rode from Western NC to Orville, California for the NorCal Spyder rally. After the rally, I rode up to the Pacific Northwest thru OR, WA, then across ID and part of MT. Then I rode down thru WY, CO...
  6. JKMSPYDER

    Catastrophic Damage at 2026 D3WR - any suggestions on transporters to ship an F3 home to NC?

    It would seem to me that driving out to Rapid City to pick up the Spyder would be the cheapest way if KK could get someone to ride out there with him and share the driving. Spend one night in a motel going out and one night coming back with both drivers splitting the motel bill. And if his...
  7. JKMSPYDER

    2026 Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally Accomplishment

    I have been to 5 of the three wheel rallies and the first one in 2015 was the best IMO. Lots of vendors and contests for the riders. Then every time I went after that there were fewer and fewer vendors. I did not go this year because of the heat. I didn’t want to ride back and forth from...
  8. JKMSPYDER

    Rodents chose my 16 RTL as a home

    We discovered a mouse in our kitchen several months ago. I bought cheap mouse traps and baited them with cheese. After several days one of the traps caught the mouse. Buy two or three cheap mouse traps, bait them with cheese or peanut butter and place on the floor around your Spyder. This...
  9. JKMSPYDER

    F3's Plastic panel cracked - anyone else/any ideas how? Anyone who has removed this panel have any advice?

    If it was mine I wouldn’t worry about it. Too much time, trouble, and expense to replace it.
  10. JKMSPYDER

    How noticeable is the Engine heat: F3 vs RT?

    I ride a 2020 F3-LTD and the heat is tolerable even on a 100 degree day while at a stop light or in stop and go freeway traffic. Once the Spyder is moving I do not notice the heat at all.
  11. JKMSPYDER

    Proper break-in on new Spyder

    I have found that “waterproof” gear and boots always fail when I have ridden in pouring rain for hours. If it is light rain or drizzle, waterproof is OK but not in hours of heavy rain. Same goes for gloves, too.
  12. JKMSPYDER

    Loving my New Helmet and Brake Light setup!

    I also have the BrakeFree helmet light from Lamonster garage on my Shoei Neotec II helmet. I love the helmet and the light.
  13. JKMSPYDER

    Something new in helmets!

    This helmet does not pique my interest. It looks like the face shield does not open and I like the security of a chin strap. Plus I prefer a modular helmet.
  14. JKMSPYDER

    Is anyone out there Ryding with a Pacemaker?

    I have had a pacemaker for 4 years. I have been riding a Spyder longer than that. No issues whatsoever.
Back
Top