• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by pegasus1300

  1. pegasus1300

    It was time… I've Hung up my Helmet!

    I feel that once the Spyder connection is gone, so is the connection to this forum. Few if any of our former rider/owners will see your post. And I fear many may have passed on, esp the older ones, and none of their relatives will know to let us know. Time moves on and so do people.
  2. pegasus1300

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    @tntnj, I am sorry to hear about your wife. Prayers for you both. Getting old is not graceful or very pretty. Thank you for taking the time take and post these pictures. Did you get to do any sightseeing around Tucumcari MN or Clines Corners?
  3. pegasus1300

    Left side Trim by the mirrors with fitting issues!! Any ideas on a fix??

    Sounds like a shop responsibility, did you talk to them about it?
  4. pegasus1300

    This Was Sent To Me By A Friend...

    It's an old post and Bob left our ranks a while ago. I hope he doing OK. I did not serve but that doesn't mean I don't care. My son and a grand daughter both serve. So thank you Bob for this, I just think we should see it once in a while. Read post #1
  5. pegasus1300

    Compile a list of BUDS owners who are willing to help, by location?

    What would I recomend..... Berryman's B12 in the liquid can. Mix as per label. It comes in spray and liquid.
  6. pegasus1300

    FS: Original RT 622 Trailer, Blue in color

    Well here we are end of September. This would make a good Christmas present to yourself.
  7. pegasus1300

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Rusty called, the Spyder is fixed. A $15.00 spring in the hydraulics broke. I will be going up to Provo Friday to get it. I think I will ride it home.
  8. pegasus1300

    Is the Rider Map functioning?

    My belief also..
  9. pegasus1300

    Is the Rider Map functioning?

    Now that the idea has been brought to the front again can something like that be recreated? I had forgotten about it, but would like that feature if possible.
  10. pegasus1300

    Does the Alternator fully charge the battery? My Battery Research & results - anyone else run into this?

    Questions: Nokesy- what brand of analyzer? KX5062 -Do you need to do anything to the canbus system to put it in "learning mode" Thanks
  11. pegasus1300

    Just had my Spyder buffed and polished!

    Wow @RealWing, that looks like a mirror. I'll bet that really pops in the sunlight.
  12. pegasus1300

    300 miles in temps over 105 with low humidity ... dangerous

    Oopps. How did you get it going?
  13. pegasus1300

    300 miles in temps over 105 with low humidity ... dangerous

    I remember that meet and greet. That was the first time I got to put faces on forum names and a real fun experience. That restaurant has closed, reopened, and changed hands several times. It seems to be doing pretty good now. I realy like forum members posting their ride experiences or when we...
  14. pegasus1300

    300 miles in temps over 105 with low humidity ... dangerous

    It really doesn't matter what our beliefs are on warming. We do or don't according to those thoughts. But we can talk about what we have found to help us survive on a motorcycle when we need ride in extreme heat. Thanks Pete for this report. Most of us are older, and have a condition or meds...
  15. pegasus1300

    300 miles in temps over 105 with low humidity ... dangerous

    Several years ago, I got very concerned about heat related issues and hydration. I found guy in St. George Ut who makes a carrier for a one gallon jug that will mount on a motorcycle. I have an Ozark Trails (Walmart) one gallon insulated jug that I fill half with ice and half water. It has a...
Back
Top