• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by safecracker

  1. safecracker

    Any hints/help for Installing a Garmin XT3 Zumo on a Spyder?

    Glad to hear they still have the power access cable on right side. Bruce
  2. safecracker

    "Canyon" Belt squeaking, having difficulties with adjustment - any ideas? What am I missing?

    How I adjust belt tension is by using the left adjuster for tension. I use the right to adjust the left to right placement of the belt on the rear pulley. I also adjust tension around 220 lbs. Works for me. Bruce Another thing I do is I apply 3 pea size dots of Rheolube on the cognitive side...
  3. safecracker

    Anyone know/share the part number for a Reverse light for 2022 RTL? Broke mine today.

    Rear Fender 708302949 $204.99 This is what I found. It is the whole rear assembly.
  4. safecracker

    Has anyone found, installed, or know any way to raise the Handlebars on a 2010 RT?

    I believe you only have one option for the 2010 to 2019 models. It is the fully adjustable Tri-axis Bars that BRP offered. https://spyderlovers.com/threads/is-brp-the-only-place-to-buy-tri-axis-handlebars-and-advice-or-installation-tips-welcome.164191/
  5. safecracker

    In Memory of those Members who are now riding the Forever Road - RIP

    Whatever happened to Bob Denman? He had around 100,000 posts. Where is Nancy's Toy, Prairie Spyder. These folks were very active on this site. Are they still alive?
  6. safecracker

    My Ryker Rally Adventure Thread

    Glad everything went well.
  7. safecracker

    Where can I purchase OEM or A/mkt Footboards or Floor Boards for a 2012 Spyder RT-S?

    If you have a manual Spyder floor boards will be harder to come by. Check out this video.
  8. safecracker

    I'm looking for an illustration showing the critical dimensions of the 2023 RT

    I did the same as Mikey, drove Spyder onto trailer.
  9. safecracker

    Are Spyders becoming popular, or not?

    When Sue and I are out on a ryde we usually see a Spyder or Ryker. We did have a BRP dealer in Lincoln Maine drop the Spyder.
  10. safecracker

    How I Spent My Summer Vacation

    What a great trip you had. Great write up.
  11. safecracker

    Rear tire options - any suggestions?

    I am on my 4th General tire for the rear. After putting on 140,000 miles on 2 Spyders I find these tires work great for me.
Back
Top